- 60 Minute Manual Osteopathy Treatment: $90
- 45 Minute Manual Osteopathy Treatment: $75
- 30 Minute Manual Osteopathy Treatment: $55
Registered Massage Therapy: (Save the tax this Winter!)
- 60 Minute Registered Massage: $80 (no tax)
- 45 Minute Registered Massage: $65 (no tax)
- 30 Minute Registered Massage: $50 (no tax)
- 60 Minute Training Session:
** Winter Promotion: $65 per hour **
- Package Deals: Set of 5 @ $60/session
- 60 Minute Reiki Healing Session: $80
What is Manual Osteopathy?
Manual osteopathy is a gentle hands on therapy aimed at bring the body back to balance.
There are many ailments osteopathy helps to alive including:
- Joint pain (back, neck, hip, knee, shoulder)
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Whiplash, MVA’s
- Digestion issues
- Anxiety, Depression
- Carpel Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
The principles of manual osteopathy are:
The body is a unit; the person is a unit of body, mind, and spirit.
The body is capable of self-regulation, self-healing, and health maintenance.
Structure and function are reciprocally interrelated.
Rational treatment is based upon an understanding of the basic principles of body unity, self-regulation, and the interrelationship of structure and function.
Please note Renata is currently undergoing her studies to become a massage therapist and is currently not registered. She incorporates facial release and deep tissue massage techniques without the use of oil or lotion. A relaxation massage using general Swedish massage techniques for decreasing stress and muscle tension is also available upon request.
Some of the many benefits to massage include:
- Increasing the level of oxygen in the blood
- Decreasing muscle toxins
- Reducing stress
- Alleviate pain
- Improve sleep
- Decrease Tension
- Reduce/Relieve headaches
- Increase Range of Motion
- Improve circulation
- Decrease swelling/edema
Want to improve your fitness but a little hesitant about starting a safe workout routine? With over 15+ years in the weight room, Renata aims to increase your strength, mobility and flexibility using many body weight movements in a safe controlled setting. From training athletes for their sport, those recovering from injuries or newbies, you will be met wherever you are on your health journey without judgement.
A few of the many benefits to exercising:
- Increase strength, flexibility, mobility
- Improve posture
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy
- Increase lean muscle mass ‘get toned’–>along with a healthy diet!
- Improve your mood
- Aid in weight loss
- Reduce pain
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
A treatment feels like a glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can us.
Benefits of Receiving Reiki:
- Relaxes muscles and tension
- Promotes sleep
- Strengthens natural self-healing processes
- Relaxes the mind
- Helps unlock suppressed feelings
- Improve your mood
- Promotes a peaceful, tranquil and positive outlook
- Relieves stress
- Soothes emotional distress
- Promotes feelings of calmness and well-being